Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A funny fan-made edit of "The Lost Boys"

Just a quickie for now: I've never heard of Dan Nixon before. But the guy must have a great sense of humor and a love of film: his edit of "The Lost Boys" contains all the lines in which people say the name Jason Patric's lead, Michael. 114 times! The clip is below, but you can find it here.


If you read my review, you know I love this flick. This idea, tho, is hysterical, especially once you start to remember the movie. "Michael wants to know what's going on; Marco, what's going on?" "Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots." "You're a creature of the night, Michael, just like out of a comic book!" It's like "Frodo" in "LotR!"

Well, Dan went that extra mile by removing every word except "Michael." Genius. Watch that clip - it just gets funnier every time. I wasn't sure Nixon could pull off that one word, over and over. He did.

I think if you watch it, you'll see that it deserves a place with the other "Fan-made Film Parodies" that I've highlighted before. A special thanks goes out to Film Drunk for making me aware that this exists. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!