Saturday, January 8, 2011

Site Update, Yogi Bear-Jesse James parody

Just taking a few minutes at the end of a brutal work week to give advance notice: new reviews are coming soon. Jean-Luc Godard's "Contempt" is one, and I've had the DVD for so long now it's shameful. "Spirited Away" is another, but it may have to be a multi-part review...  If I picked worse movies, I'd have less to say...

The other bit of news, of course, concerns the aftermath of the site redesign.  Most of my old entries are now one long paragraph for some reason; also, many pictures, clips, and/or their headlines are askew. I've fix everything up to 2010; the rest could take the better part of a week. Going any faster cuts into my writing time. Naturally, I'll holler when it's safe to look at the '09 entries again...

But I hate dry posts that just explain what's going on. Here's something pretty and clever to look at - last month's now-famous parody, "The Assassination of Yogi Bear by the Coward BooBoo." If you haven't seen it, you'll probably be happy to now. Better late than never, right? Enjoy, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!