Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Where's Jason?" Wallpaper is super cute

It's a little odd, as I've enjoyed a lot of horror movies, but I don't really write about them as often as you'd think. There's too much garbage out there to review it all, which would also be a waste of my time. I prefer to recommending really strong horror entries, with solid direction, action, etc...

Which is even more odd, as I've written about Friday the 13th a few times here. I reviewed the entire series (save the reboot) in one of my MRQs, and gave a boost to the Ft13th poster showing every death...

And then Glen Brogan had the nifty idea to make a "Where's Jason?" wallpaper, and here we are again. You can go to the Strange Kids Club site and download it in 3 different sizes. It's not a huge laugh like some of these other web gems, but it still put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!