Friday, November 30, 2012

End of November Thoughts and Thought-Like Things

Well, for starters, I broke 5k hits for the third month in a row! I not only broke 75k hits over 3 & 1/2 years, but I've nearly hit 80k, all in one passing of 30 days. It's amazing, and I'm honored to have done even better in November than I did in October. Thanks, everyone.

For another, I recently discovered that I'm on Wikipedia! It's a brief mention of a review for Man, I Love Films, and I don't have my own Wiki page or such (yet). Still, it's an honor to be included in the Internet's biggest encyclopedia/database. What I'm trying to express is that I'm patting myself on the back, firmly...


Finally, I'm happy with what happened here during this month: DJ contributed a great post on three insane Nicolas Cage movies; one of my Question posts covered a new take on a movie I loved; I reviewed an excellent B-movie, Lockout; and I even got to reveal my favorite movie tagline and poster. My sense of pride is even greater since I also gave tribute to a wonderful political-movie clip; I'm honored to have that one on my own little portion of the Web.

In short, November was a banner month for Net-flixation and for me - not only as a lawyer and writer and photographer (I made some good business decisions, wrote like a champ, and took some great pix), but also as a blogging Half a Film Student. I will soon hit 400 total posts, and I'll definitely break 200 entries for this year...


Best of all, I have at least 16 posts ready for December. More fun for us all, right?... I have new (and different) entries ready for the last month of the year. As in the past, there will be some End of Year round-up posts to anticipate, in addition to the usual Questions and the like... In short, I'm closing out 2012 like a boss, and I hope you all stick around to enjoy it with me.

Thanks for thinking of me, thanks for checking out my work, and thank all of you for contributing to my little corner of the Internet. I promise I will keep making all of this a worthwhile, fun adventure for all of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!