Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reviewing with Others, Pt. 28: Programming the Nation

Yes, you have a lot to be thankful for on this super-early Thanksgiving Day (the earliest it can occur, btw). I have two - yes two! - posts up today, to make up for the lack of an indie movie review last week. I've kept a fairly steady pace on those over this Summer and Fall, but I will have another review up this weekend to make up for it - as well as my weekly Question post, which goes up tomorrow.

Getting back to the documentary: it's about the use of subliminal and unfairly-manipulative advertising in the US. I was open to its ideas, and liked a lot of the doc, but it could have been a bit better. To learn my opinion - and suggestions for improvement - just check out my review over here at Man, I Love Films.


Yes, yes, I do this all for free, and yet I'm still working it on a federal holiday. That's the way I roll, friends. You keep reading and responding, and I'll keep writing.

Happy T-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!