Saturday, December 22, 2012

Which Holiday Movie Will I Review?

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're all very interested, but here's the update:

The final tally came to 9 pictures. My one requirement was that the Holiday Season, usually Christmas, must play a role in the story. The list came down to 9 movies: Trading Places, Bad Santa, Reindeer Games, Black Christmas, Rare Exports (a 2010 horror film from Finland), The Ref, Better Off Dead, Scrooged, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's actually 10, if you include the Black Christmas remake as well.

It's a crazy set, right? I don't like making "typical" choices for a seasonal review, and I have plenty of time to cover old favorites like Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story.


Well, I finally made my choice, and Rare Exports is my pick. The movie has been very well-received, and it's the only one on the list that I haven't seen at least once. If there's some problem with it, I'll probably use Bad Santa, The Ref, and Better off Dead as backups. Expect my review up during the night of the 24th or early on the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!