Monday, January 7, 2013

Looper Parody Fan-made Gem

What would you do if you met your past self? What would you do if you met your future self? Rian Jordan's fine Looper asked those questions, and showed us its answers - at least, as constrained by the intense, action-fueled violent situation that serves as the story's main premise. A scifi/romance would've played differently.

I had a fine time watching Looper - yes, I'll review it soon - and was happy to see its great success ($166M on a $30M budget). However, if  you know me personally or read the opening paragraphs of my site's About page, you know I seldom say "I'm not gay" - rather, "I'm the only man I'm attracted to."


And I'm into me with a red-hot passion, which makes the original video by the College Humor site all the funnier. I hope you like it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!