Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reviewing with Others, Pt 37: Swoon

After a little spell of not doing these indie movie reviews, I've finally watched and written about Swoon. In part, it was the film's fault: Swoon is a dense and bold work, and it's the sort of film that you really need to pay attention to - while all this is not usually a problem for me, I've been overworked, pressed for time, and I wanted to do right by this picture.

As such, you'll be able to read my review over at Man, I Love Films shortly. I'll add the link once I give it a final pass. [Update 1: I decided to give myself more time, so I'll have it up by noon tomorrow] [Update 2: I did not expect that I would publish this near midnight on Sunday and only be satisfied with my review by Tuesday at 10PM EST - it's later than I promised, but this movie is both complex and high-quality, and so I needed extra time to make sure that I did it some justice. I hope that my words were worthy of the subject, and that you enjoy the same...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!