Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Honest Trailers: Inception

The Honest Trailers crew has been busy over the last spell, and I haven't shared all of their work with you - yet. What I will share today is their take on a movie I've written about before, Inception. Actually, "I've written about [it] before" is an extreme understatement.

Just last month, I posted a similar critique by the Cinema Sins crew. I devoted a Question in last October to gripes with the film, while another Question in August was about the ending. It's also one of the few movies to get the full Double-Dip treatment on this site.

But even when thinking about some of its massive problems, I'm so glad that Inception is the kind of movie that can stimulate this much thought and invention. It's the only aspect that's as impressive as the fact that this is an "original property" instead of another damn franchise...

As so often happens with Honest Trailers videos, it's quite funny and more than a bit smart. I hope, whatever kind of day you're having, that it makes you laugh, too:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!