Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Great Moments in... Film Pranks

It's April, which is a perfect time to indulge these sorts of impulses. As it is, I missed, for the third year in a row, the chance to complete a post that would require me to make by hand, photograph or scan, and then upload. It's the sort of thing I can only release on April Fool's Day or Halloween and have it be appropriate...

I'm making up for it with a prank-based entry that's worth your time. This is from an old b-favorite, which I've already reviewed here - Penn & Teller Get Killed. Actually, another scene made it into a Question entry three weeks ago.

I love the clip below even more than the one I used in March - but you must understand that it's probably best to see it first while you watch the whole thing. It occurs early enough in the film, too, so please don't spoil the pleasure of this moment for yourself - you can easily find the movie and watch it from the beginning onward, and you won't be doing poorly by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!