Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Honest Trailers: Indiana Jones 4, Jurassic 3D

The good folks at Clipnation were the first to inform me - way back on January 22nd - about the new Honest Trailers piece about that most hated of all Indy films - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Is the last installment way old now? Yes. Is HT's work funny and accurate? Hell yes.

I recall still my growing sense of disdain as the movie progressed, and I think these guys capped it off nicely. Not quite as well as Red Letter Media's Plinkett review of same...



I hope it made you laugh as hard as it did me!

[UPDATE: Oh, wait, they just covered Jurassic Park for its 3-D release. They nail it in the first few sentences really:


"...the Goldblum" is just perfect.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!