Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Knights of Badassdom, why aren't you out yet?

I don't know how I never heard about this movie, but I want to promote it now: Knights of Badassdom apparently played at Comic Con back in 2011 but has yet to be released! Somehow, it completely slipped past my radar until I read an interesting post on AICN in the first week of March.

Now, the story is Nordling's and it should be his to tell, so follow that link. What I will relay is that a blog has released lots of inside information, and states that the production company has taken control of the movie and is making lots of changes without the director's permission. I wouldn't support that sort of behavior under most circumstances - and I certainly can't after watching this fantastic trailer.

Just watch it yourself and tell me that this picture doesn't look like great fun.



Am I right? This movie looks like a success just waiting to pop into theaters. Dinklage, Glau, and Pudi are all excellent, and I'm glad to see them prominently featured in film...

I also like the story, the special effects look fine, and I'd be surprised such a fine cast didn't keep the whole thing from playing out poorly. This movie should be a big hit; hell, it should already have spawned a sequel by now! Knights of Badassdom, you can't get here soon enough, for my taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!