Friday, June 21, 2013

Quick Update: Schedule

And it's all good news! So:
I figured out what was causing posts to publish in early draft format, so that shouldn't be a problem again.
I added a contact email to the Token "About Me" Stuff section of the How To Use Net-flixation page.
Today, DJ will grace us with his 3rd post of the year, set to publish in about 20 minutes. I'm not familiar with the topic - TV's Hannibal - but his writing is great, as always.
An hour ago, I managed to think up a good Question for this week, so I'll post that over the weekend.
This weekend will see a return to nice, regular Reviewing with Others entries, which have been difficult because I've had a basement flood 2 or 3 times, along with other obligations.

Enjoy the ride, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!