Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reviewing with Others Pt. 44: Versailles '73: American Runway Revolution

My latest indie screener experience is Versailles '73: American Runway Revolution. It's about a competitive fashion show that took place in Paris, in 1973, to raise money to restore the then-crumbling Palace of Versailles. Through new interviews, as well as old footage and photos, V '73: ARR shows what happened when American fashion designers stepped up their game and made a major splash on the international scene.

If you'd like to read my thoughts on this movie, my review goes up at 6PM EDT here at Man, I Love Films. Watch the trailer below to get an idea for whether it'll be your kind of thing. My next entries come out tomorrow (a Question) and Sunday (a 2nd RwO).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!