Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Reviewing with Others, Pt. 53, sorta: Short Term 12 Ticket Contest!

Two weeks ago, I gave a very positive review to the indie film, Short Term 12. It was an excellent pic, and I am so happy that I was invited to attend a screening for it.

Since I liked it so well, you can only imagine how extra-happy I am now that I was contacted by Man, I Love Films to write a post for their site, an entry which offers one winner (and a guest) the chance to see this engaging indie drama this weekend for free, at a venue and showtime of the winner's choosing. The winner will receive 2 tickets for a showing this weekend, as well as a copy of the soundtrack and a poster signed by ST12's star, Brie Larson.


Not only was this movie a great experience for me, it can be a great experience for one (+ 1 guest) of you. I recommend you check out the contest page at Man, I Love Films and follow the instructions there. I'm disqualified, but I wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!