Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bill Murray Golf-Wear Hilariousness

(brief note: yes, no off-site review last Sunday, either, but they should be coming back this Sunday, to continue indefinitely)

For my first Murray-centric post of 2014, I thought I would go with a clip that highlights Bill Murray's love of golf. It's a sport I don't care about - I've been to driving ranges maybe two dozen times, but that's it - and yet I have to think I'd be interested in attending, and/or even playing, if Bill were around.

And how can you not love a man who wears this to a golf tourney:



Damn, and then he got bonus points by bringing a whole other sport into it! I hope you got a good laugh from that one, my friends. These entries sometimes have me on the brink of tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!