Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jaws Filmumentary Makes the Movie Brand-New!

The work of Jamie Benning was mentioned here twice before, and I'm happy to follow up on that now. Go here if you want to check out his amazing filmumentary treatment of Steven Spielberg's classic blockbuster, Jaws. I will try to embed it below, but I don't know how well that will work and I did. Nailed it!


Please enjoy this unique, carefully-crafted love song to a classic Summer blockbuster.

On to site business - I'll post a movie review on Monday. If I choose to put it up tomorrow instead, I'll double up on Imposters entries next week. And my off-site Reviewing with Others posts should return next month, so more indie movie goodness for us all. Finally, I've been asked to interview an indie director for a podcast (off-site), so that should be fun.

I'll see you all tomorrow,
Half a Film Student

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!