Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Trail(er)s: Interstellar

Mr. Nolan is not the best thing since sliced bread, but he's a solid filmmaker and storyteller, and I have to confess that I am looking forward to Interstellar. At the very least, the flaws in tDK, tDKR and Inception have made me accustomed to actually thinking about his movies - although for all three of those, I had to first turn my brain off so I could enjoy the ride.

Here's a glimpse of what's coming up:


Actually, I might as well round up my critical Nolan entries for your convenience (even though you'd find these by clicking on the "Christopher Nolan" tag): one conversation about gripes in Inception, a discussion of its ending, and its review (plus my post about suicide and Inception); I also expressed my tDKR gripes and thoughts, as well as reviewing it. My lone tDK post is here, and my Batman Begins review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!