Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's A Good Day to F--K ME Hard

Two posts went up early today: one was a draft of thoughts on The Immigrant, the other being my round-up for 2014's films. Sorry about that, but the demands on my time have been greater than ever.

But, as so often, there's light in the darkness. My review for The Twisted Death of a Lonely Madman will be ready by Friday latest, but it's likely to go up tomorrow morning (I just need to find some photos). The Immigrant will follow after, then The Guardians of the Galaxy, and then my thoughts on the Oscar Noms should come next.

By that time, I should have my review of the original Carrie completed - with special apologies to Lady T, who quite kindly commented on what was basically a bunch of jumbled-up notes. Once those have all been published, I should have one or two more 2014 reviews ready, although I'm not sure which movies will be covered.

What can say, I have a demanding schedule, a lot of non-business stuff going on, and I'm only seeing these pictures by legal means - I can't just torrent stuff and fire off a quickie review like some hack. I trust my thoughts will make the wait and mis-posts somewhat worthwhile... Thanks for your patience and understanding; that's all we can ask of each other.

2 comments:

  1. No need to apologize,I got the gist of what you were saying about Carrie(looking forward to the 2.0 write-up) and I saw GOTG recently and really loved it, so happy for more movie talk when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really crazy time, as I'm just dumb enough to try to catch a few more of the big 2014 movies at the same time as I'm doing everything else... What can I say, I always felt that it paid to be aspirational...

      Delete

Chime in!