Sunday, February 22, 2015

What's Next

Well, the goal of reviewing 2014's major movies before the Oscars went nicely enough. It wasn't a perfect success, as 6-7 notable pictures are yet to be seen (much less reviewed - expect a Selma review next week), but today was more of a guide post and motivator than it was a deadline. I got lucky, in a way, as last year truly had a wide selection of fine films...

So, after tonight's event, expect the 2014 review series to continue. Once done with those, I'll post the TV recommendations I talked about in the last update, in addition to the double dip entries mentioned therein, as well as the Carrie review whose draft went up by accident.

It's a little sad that I normally don't care about the Oscars, and that I only care this time around because I've seen so many films from the past year. No, wait - the sad part is that just before the winners are announced, I always think "don't f--k this up too badly, Academy."

But I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun tonight no matter what. I value being mature in general just as much as I try to/can make everything fun, so I'll have a kick even if I disagree with every winner this evening; it's much the same way that two of my strongest traits are my cuteness and my ability to annoy.

I leave you with this final message, dated February 19th, 2015:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!